Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Golden Hour

On Saturday I had a photo shoot with a promo model who wanted new images for her portfolio. The location was St Helier's area, and as I had never walked round that area I was a bit apprehensive about shooting there.

When I woke up in the morning it was sunny and gradually got grayer, luckily for us the weather held and we got some really beautiful lighting. We were also quite fortunate that it was sunny so the model was completely freezing her ass off :P.

Because this was portfolio for a promo model I knew that capturing shots of the whole body was very important, so the whole time I had to remind myself to not just focus on the face, but the whole body. I did find it a bit of a challenge as I always find that it's very hard to arrange a models body so that it won't look awkward.

Some photos from the day:

























I'm slowing organising some more photo shoots for my last 2 weeks of holiday...hope everyone is braving the cold and bringing out their cameras too!

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment