So I put put a casting call and received a few interested models and makeup artists. I decided to have 2 photo shoots with two different models but both modeling wedding dresses.
The week prior to the shoot I went scouting around the city and considered the locations and the lighting, this really helped on the day when we could plan the shoot around the lighting.
The day before the shoot, the MUA had to cancel. So the only option was to find another MUA or that I would be doing it. Luckily my beauty therapist friend Steph came to the rescue.
This was our team:

I always find it really interesting to see the behind-the-scenes photos because they always look so ordinary, but at the same time I feel excited by them because I know that in that camera the photographer is seeing the image they want, and later through photo shop it will become the perfect photo. And it is also especially fascinating to see myself being completely unaware of anything around me while I am shooting.
Some photos while shooting:




And it's always helpful to have an assistant with you...so that they can catch the shots that you miss :)

Jenni

No comments:
Post a Comment